How we're keeping you safe
On 11 May, the Government shared their plans for lifting lockdown along with detailed health and safety guidelines. Since then, we’ve been looking at risk and putting precautions in place.
Under 'Useful Documents' you can read the risk assessments we have completed, which show how we will keep our customers and staff safe. Some key measures we have put in place include:
- If you need a repair in your home, we have a new procedure for this.
- Our staff will be working alone or in small, fixed groups.
- Our Grounds Maintenance and Caretaking teams are starting and finishing much earlier in the day, so it's less likely that our customers will come into contact with them.
- Staff will place signs up where they are working to help customers to social distance.
- We will keep our office closed to visitors, with as many staff working from home as possible.
- Any frontline staff who develop symptoms will self-isolate and we will support them to get a test.