Building insurance

We insure the building where you live. This is because we are still responsible for the upkeep, repair and maintenance of the structure and communal areas and it would be very difficult to have more than one insurance company. You pay for the buildings insurance within your annual service charge.

Making a claim

Please read the summary of cover that is sent to you annually and provides contact details for making a claim. 

Here is the summary of cover starting from 1st July 2020.

Contents insurance

Our policy does not cover the contents of your flat in any way. We do recommend that you arrange insurance to cover your contents. You can get further advice from your bank or building society or from an insurance broker. If you sublet your property you may need additional Landlords Insurance.

The National Housing Federation offers a My Home Content Insurance scheme. For more information click here or call 0845 337 2463.


Read our Leaseholder Handbook for more details on your responsibilities as a leaseholder.