Council Tax benefit

Council Tax benefit was replaced with local Council Tax support schemes. In England each Council is responsible for their own system of Council Tax support, within a reduced budget.

Who is not affected?

If you (and your partner) are a pensioner you will not be affected. You will also not be affected if you receive a qualifying disability benefit.

Who do I get help from?

Broxbourne Borough Council is responsible for the new scheme of Council Tax Support (CTS) in our local area. Use their online Council Tax calculator to work out how you are affected.