Service charges

These are charges for things like caretaking costs. We will tell you if there is anything to pay and we will write to you before any bills become due. Read our leaflet on how to make payments.

Retirement scheme residents

If you live in a retirement scheme your service charges are called Supporting People charges. These are the costs of us providing support to you. This support includes the retirement scheme manager’s salary and the grounds maintenance. Your service charges are itemised on your rent statement.